We don’t just supply equipment, we provide end-to-end services for:
- Researchers: create a test environment for your specific research aims
- Lecturers and professors: get a flexible, reliable and easy to use solution that guarantees repeatable results
- Project managers: long track-record of collaborating on complex and large-scale installations with multiple contractors
- Procurement officials: extensive experience of scoping, designing and installing small tanks for Universities to large-scale installations for national institutions
- Commercial consultancy: from swimming pools and wave tanks for the leisure industry to solving complex mechanical and control problems for the renewables and Oil & Gas industries.
There are numerous ways to engage our services from end-to-end solutions to ad-hoc consultancy at any stage of the process. We can tailor our involvement to your budget. We can also provide quotations at an early stage so that you can identify how to approach your funding requirements.
Examples of Edinburgh Designs projects:
We’ve over 20 years of experience at the forefront of the industry. This has allowed us to work on a diverse range of projects including:
- Green-field sites: Plymouth, University of Edinburgh, Cork Beaufort Lab, Maine Wind/Wave Lab
- Wholescale upgrades to existing facilities: Carderock, Ecole Centrale de Nantes, Marin DWB
- Upgrades to existing facilities: Strathclyde University, University of Naples, Stevens Institute
- New tank in existing building: Cranfield, Bergen HIB
Contact us to learn more about how we can work together to create the best solution for your project.